A spy in the clouds A spy in the clouds

Wow

I'm amazed this stayed on Newgrounds. A lot of people appearently loathe the idea that poetry can guide an animation. I wish more of this stuff survived judgement...

Awsome job, Adamo Maiorano.

scampi scampi

Well...

I'm to be found on Weebls-stuff daily, and this is one of my favorites. That song gets stuck in your head...

Chaos Stick 1/5 Chaos Stick 1/5

Nice

Vehicular Homicide: GTA 1 style.

Good idea using the Mouse.

Chaos Stick 5/5 Chaos Stick 5/5

Nice!

I've heard about this before: your brain says "Pink" but you say "Blue" etc. Neat way of making it a flash!

Though making it a little more random (using random() and gotoandstop() ) would make it better.

Strategy Guide Ep. 3 Strategy Guide Ep. 3

Awsome

I'm glad Guido saw Bubble Bobble for what it was worth. XD

Consider "A Boy and His Blob" for a possible future target: it's weird, little known and like Bubble Bobble, beatable only with the Game Genie in use.

Needle responds:

You can actually beat Bubble Bobble without a game genie (you have unlimited continues after all). You just have to make sure you take the secret path in stage 99 AND have two players active when you destroy the final enemy. It's tough but possible! And after spending so much time playing the damned game, I'd want to make sure I got it right. :)

Good Bye Clock Crew Good Bye Clock Crew

I can agree -- I've been there.

I left 2 online forums after being harrased repeatedly. Some of the other members acted like I was either weak or worthless when they heard I was leaving.

Funny: someone else left one of those forums for the same reason. Maybe we shouldn't attack others.

Your previous movie "Hanukuh Special" seems to have this message also. Been thinking about leaving the ClockCrew for awhile eh?

A Tree Too High A Tree Too High

A good try

The only thing I think needs worked on is the length of the movie. A longer version with more failed attempts (ala ACME) would be the best way to improve.

Mario teaches Imperialism Mario teaches Imperialism

Just Awsome

Knowing a fair amount of history, that was an awesome way to review.

Any chance of making similar movies about our countries like Japan or Egypt?

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

LOL!

We listen to Bob Rivers' twisted CDs every year. I was hoping someone would do a movie of one of them! Do "Police Stop My Car" and "Sled Zepplin" if you have the 2nd CD, if not, do "Wreck the Malls"!